Hate 9-5 Jobs ? These are Best Freelancing Options
1) Content Writers/Marketers – One of the most popular avenues when it comes to freelance work is that of content writing. There is always an enormous demand for well-researched and well-written web content, and recruiters are constantly on the lookout for professionals who can create fresh content
that attracts attention and traffic. Every website has a specific target audience and requires different
Average Remuneration: Rs. 3,90396 pa
2) Photographers- Freelancing has been the most popular career choice among photographers. As a freelance photographer, you have the option of signing up with a number of projects and even organizations at one go, because there is never a dearth of work available for you. Through the medium
of your camera lens and its display on the computer screen, you can be your own boss and find, shoot and sell your own photographs.
Average Remuneration: Rs 345,727 pa
3) Web Developers – A programmer or web developer is one of the most popular freelancer job among young web developers/coders. Web development is usually outsourced by companies, and is therefore an area where finding work should be easy. Web development requires some understanding of coding
and web designing and it does not matter even if you are novice to the field, you can find dozens of easy online tutorials that can help you get started.
Average Remuneration: Rs 233,558 pa
4) Graphic Designers – Graphic designing is becoming one of the fastest growing freelancing career option that millennials are tapping into. Graphic designers build brands to make them attractive to consumers and give them an edge over other competitors in the market. For any company,graphic
designing is like bread and butter and thus companies are not hesitant in paying graphic designers a hefty remuneration.
Average Remuneration: Rs 258,560pa
5) Social Media Managers – Companies worldwide have realized the fast-rising importance and influence of social media, and as a result, a majority of them have even employed an entire social media team to promote their business online. Tracking changing trends, the most active user-base time, and analysing
the company’s online statistics, the social media marketers are online day in and night out, with the freedom of working from anywhere with a good internet connection. The key job role of Social Media Manager is to manage social media marketing campaigns and develop relevant content topics to reach
the company’s target customers.
Average Package/Remuneration: Rs 312,935 pa
Apart from the above highlighted careers, few other well paying career options for freelancers are Translation, Search Engine Optimisation and App Development.