- Sign up and create a GitHub account in www.github.com
- Download git from https://git-scm.com/downloads and install it in your system.
- Open the project in Android Studio and go to File -> Settings -> Version Control -> Git.
- Click on test button to test “path to Git executables”. If successful message is shown everything is ok, else navigate to git.exe from where you installed git and test again.
- Go to File -> Settings -> Version Control -> GitHub.
Enter your email and password used to create GitHub account and click on OK button.
- Then go to VCS -> Import into Version Control -> Share Project on GitHub. Enter Repository name, Description and click Share button
- In the next window check all files inorder to add files for initial commit and click OK.
- Now the project will be uploaded to the GitHub repository and when uploading is finished we will get a message in android studio showing “Successfully shared project on GitHub”. Click on the link provided in that message to go to GitHub repository.
1. Open terminal sudo add-apt-repository ppa:danielrichter2007/grub-customizer Type in password (no visual feedback when typing password) when it asks and hit Enter to continue. 2. Then update package lists and install the software: sudo apt-get update sudo Read more…